The Assistant Executive Housekeeper works directly with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure successful achievement of housekeeping operational goals for timeshare resort property. Duties include ensuring quality and efficiency are delivered by the housekeeping team in line with MasterCorp standards.
Develop and maintain positive relationships with resort management clients. Proactive leader who is able to partner with team to hire, retain and lead large housekeeping team in a fast-paced production environment. Maintaining a client focus, works with MasterCorp leaders and support team to ensure high guest satisfaction scores are achieved.
MasterCorp continues to expand beyond the 97 client sites we provide service to. We are looking for growth oriented, motivated leaders who are able to contribute to MasterCorp and future success. We are the leader in the resort housekeeping industry and are experiencing continuous growth at our numerous resort locations across the nation.
- Minimum two years of progressive responsibility as Supervisor/Lead Supervisor or other Management experience in Hotel/Resort or Timeshare industry.
- A proven track record of driving performance in a fast-paced production workplace while ensuring quality and efficiency standards are met or exceeded.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Customer service and relationship focused
- 3+ years of successful housekeeping management experience in a hotel and/or resort environment OR equivalent degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- Proven team building skills
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, scheduling, maintaining budget standards, conducting inventories, and placing purchase orders
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Applied verbal & written communications
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish a plus
- Exemplify a sense of urgency with housekeeping staff to ensure all units get turned on time.
- Direct work of Housekeepers, House Person and Supervisors.
- Assist in training new Housekeepers on 7 Steps Processes.
- Coach housekeepers to reach productivity standards.
- Conduct weekly report cards for housekeeping staff.
- Conduct weekly MSI report of Supervisors.
- Inspect clean rooms to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Retrieve housekeepers to address any areas that need to be re-cleaned.
- At the direction of the EH or DOH, participates in onboarding or training new hires.
- Provide feedback to the EH regarding underperforming team members.
- Conduct inventory counts determine inventory needs and submit purchase requests.
- Unload inventory and maintain clean and organized storage areas.
- Report unit maintenance issues.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance logs.
Find more job listings at ONPOINTMO: https://imaginebransonmo.com/onpointmo/find-a-job/