Website Hyatt Vacation Ownership
Finding your dream career that leads to a life fulfilled.
Recreation Attendant – The Lodges At Timber Ridge Position:
Do you consider yourself the organizer in your friend group? Enjoy learning and teaching in creative ways? Value a cooperative, supportive environment? If so, Recreation programming at Hyatt Vacation Club might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to actively engage our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Recreation Attendant, you will be promoting the resort’s recreation activities and facilities to both children and adults (e.g., trivia contests, pool and outdoor games, and educational programs from food/beverage tastings to local storytelling). Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, encouraging and registering guests for activities, maintaining equipment and facilitating activities. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Recreation Attendant, your duties will entail interacting with guests with an engaging and friendly attitude.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
PERKS AND INCENTIVES:
- Complimentary work shoes
- Company branded shirts, coats, hats and sunscreen for outdoor associates
- Monthly cell phone discounts
- Fitness center discounts
- Meal subscription plan discounts
This isn’t just a place for your next job; it’s the place for your career in hospitality. Where we all grow and succeed together. And we’re growing quickly. Become part of something special now, adding your talents to a tight-knit team making lives better through vacations.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://www.hvocareers.com/join
Hyatt Vacation Ownership is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
Facebook: Hyatt Vacations Ownership
Find more job listings at ONPOINTMO: https://imaginebransonmo.com/onpointmo/find-a-job/