Website Generations Bank
Generations Bank is a full-service community bank that provides a variety of banking products to serve the needs of individuals and businesses alike
Generations Bank is looking for an experienced Branch Manager who has a talent for leading people and a passion for helping customers. The Branch Manager will be responsible for ensuring the staff is provided with all the tools necessary to achieve success. You will display your knowledge and experience in the daily branch operations while promoting the sales and service culture and meeting branch sales goals through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation. You will be a positive role model in the branch and while participating in community events.
What Makes Generations Bank Different? We prioritize a diverse and talented group of people who are encouraged to bring their full self to work. We are committed to a common goal, serving our community. Our four core values are more than words. They are at the heart of everything we do. We believe a team with a strong culture and unified purpose is better in the long run.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We believe our work commitments should be done fully, and lending a hand to fellow team members isn’t optional.
RELATIONSHIPS: We believe when we treat our team and customers with humility, dignity, and pride we reach our highest potential.
COMMUNICATION: We believe in proactively sharing ideas and information.
STEWARDSHIP: We believe each team member should care for our assets and opportunities as if they were their own.
If you share a common vision in our culture and core values, we encourage you to apply.
What Does a Generations Bank Branch Manager Do? The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Reinforces the application of superior customer service by example along with appropriate follow through with customers and team members.
- Ensures organization of the branch, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results
- Participates in and directs day-to-day operations for the branch, responsible for daily branch reports, maintains the branch appearance and function.
- Effectively communicates to staff and implements policy and procedure changes as approved by senior management.
- Understands and participates in CRA policies and programs.
- Constantly applies superior decision-making techniques pertaining to inquiries, approvals, and requests as they apply to existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval limits.
- Provides a cohesive working environment.
- Plays a positive role in the development and growth of branch team members.
- Performs personnel actions including performance reviews, disciplinary action, rewarding, interviewing candidates for employment, recommending terminations, promotions, or other changes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 5:15pm
After Hours/Weekends: as a Community Bank, we are committed to serving our community! Accordingly, our expectation is that our Branch Managers participate in a minimum of 4 events per year after normal business hours for community outreach activities.
What Are The Requirements?
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS – you must have these to be considered for this role:
- 2 or more years of retail banking experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 or more years of management experience.
- 1 or more years of customer service.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – you will stand out if you have these:
- Financial Branch Management experience.
- Four-year degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting
- Intermediate bilingual language ability (Spanish)
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong personal initiative and flexibility.
- Six months or more of cash handling experience in a bank setting.
Why Should I Apply?
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time-off program
- Company-paid holidays (10 annually)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Company-sponsored volunteer opportunities
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: Generations Bank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty of the contractor to furnish information.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
Generations Bank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Applicants who are offered this role are required to submit to a background check including a criminal record check, employment, education verification, and drug screening.
Find more job listings at ONPOINTMO: https://imaginebransonmo.com/onpointmo/find-a-job/