Taney County Partnership and Management Development Institute (MDI) will host a course on Cultural Competence on May 10. This training is relevant to all, regardless of industry or job title and is essential to helping continue the good work of building strong, thriving communities!
The course will be held at OTC Table Rock Campus’ 4th Floor Community Room from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Refreshments and lunch are included in the course fee, which is $119 per attendee.
This training module will:
- Give an overview of the importance and effectiveness of diversity in an organization/team.
- Recognize the rich diversity of all people, through various group activities.
- Discuss specific issues of race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation to bring awareness of appropriate ways to talk and interact around these issues.
- Learn about the concept of micro-aggressions, their impact, and how to make sure participants are not contributing to them in the workplace.
- Focus on creating a safe, warm environment for all employees.
Registration is limited to 35 participants! >> REGISTER HERE